got ethical husbandry?

260E breakdown

gmdcdvm

Supporting Member
Well,
Some of you may have red that my 260e tank had a seal the started to go. So I broke down the tank. Now I have a bunch of parts up for PIF. If you need some or these let me know.

stand: spoken for.
Tank: 2019 260e model. Front bottom seam did not leak but it’s developing a bubble. Project tank or garage tank.
260e protein skimmer
260e pumps
260e clear view lid

If no one want them it’s going in the garbage.
Gerry

I know what you means. But I have a lot of extra stuff I the reed tank “junk closet”. If someone can use them now that works.
I am using a brand new apex 350 that I had in a box for over 10 years. Came in handy after 10 years. Hahaha.
G

I'd be interested in the skimmer and the pump. My skimmer sometimes stops for watever reasons then is starting again. How big is the skimmer?

I'd be interested in the skimmer and the pump. My skimmer sometimes stops for watever reasons then is starting again. How big is the skimmer?
Hey Alex,
Have you seen the skimmer on these? It’s square and about 16 inches tall. Maybe 20 my with them collection cup. And the output is as the top with a wide shelf. It’s meant to be in the sump along the back.

Back