Our mission

3d part

I could use one too if anyone ends up printing these.

I have an Ender 3 pro but haven't really had the time to tinker with it and learn to print. I also think I might have to upgrade some parts to be able to print PETG.

From my experience, it is a bit tricky to keep the pump straight up with the stiff cable/hose.
What I did was wrapping the pump in Silicone Hose (secured with Ziptie). The pump is absolutely silent no matter what position it is in. The only way I know the ATO was running is from the water dripping onto the sump.
20221208_211747.jpg

Sure thing. I'll message you once it's ready. I have something printing at the moment, but should be good to go by Friday.
I printed one. On https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4236405 he is using a sliding caliper to measure the size of the pump, and I'm honestly not sure how to read it. The opening on my print, after cooling, is 47.6mm. The opening on his print where he used a digital caliper is 47.9mm.

PET-G shrinks a bit when printing, so just making sure it prints the right size. I don't have one of these pumps, so I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a super tight friction fit when it slides in.

Anyway, if it ends up being a bit too tight I can reprint 1% bigger, or some sandpaper would do it. Sanding is annoying though. If you get a moment to measure it yourself LMK.

I printed one. On https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4236405 he is using a sliding caliper to measure the size of the pump, and I'm honestly not sure how to read it. The opening on my print, after cooling, is 47.6mm. The opening on his print where he used a digital caliper is 47.9mm.

PET-G shrinks a bit when printing, so just making sure it prints the right size. I don't have one of these pumps, so I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a super tight friction fit when it slides in.

Anyway, if it ends up being a bit too tight I can reprint 1% bigger, or some sandpaper would do it. Sanding is annoying though. If you get a moment to measure it yourself LMK.
I'll measure mine tomorrow after work. I can open the one you printed up with a dremel if need be.

I'll measure mine tomorrow after work. I can open the one you printed up with a dremel if need be.
Sg. It's printed and ready. Pick up at your convenience, I can leave it on the porch. Shoot me a message for address and such (I can't remember if you have it).

Back