Cali Kid Corals

40g build

I realize I already posted pics and a little background in the "welcome" section but I want to start an official journal of my tank progress in the proper section. So...here goes the pics again. I'll start to get more detailed with my progress and updates.

Update:
Installed two Kessil A360WE's today. Added a few more frags, more nassarius snails and a cleaner shrimp. I was stupid and added a fish last week without quarantining it and noticed it had ich. So, now the tank is fallow as of today, the fish are all in the quarantine tank and I will be using hypo-salinity for the next 8 weeks to ensure my tank will be ich free. Here are some pics showing the new lights and corals. I wish the picture quality was better but I took these with my iPhone. The colors don't look quite they do in person. These lights are beasts.

5EX03G7.jpg
Z6jBk5e.jpg
Jb8zhMB.jpg
A455SLP.jpg
9Sqn8Fo.jpg
2SzQjkZ.jpg
y5qDcey.jpg
UOu6nYr.jpg
XjXQpdV.jpg
nfNvtlN.jpg
rcaLA7L.jpg
OkP8Lcl.jpg
dSbqPsI.jpg
vus9jii.jpg
2AIMZD4.jpg
Gv8vzfb.jpg
wzph440.jpg
pdpFxuh.jpg
Q2ZVrWZ.jpg
P4sNAjs.jpg
K5QA5Hb.jpg
kRsxUQK.jpg
G0nrpks.jpg
xzl7i1i.jpg
7shdJQA.jpg
rqr9qq7.jpg
h0cTvUS.jpg
Ou45PBb.jpg

Reactions: Nav
Thanks guys. Yea I'm lovin' these lights. My corals seem stoked too. I have an Acan that lost almost all its color over the last year and within a matter of these last couple of days its colors are almost all the way back.

Back