Kessil

A couple of rocks with some zoas & RBTA's

Corallus

Supporting Member
I have 2 decent size pieces of live rock with a few zoas on them, as well as a couple of RBTA's I'd like to pass along. These have been in my tank for about 2 years and were occupying some space I'd rather have go to hard corals. And it was a good chance to pull out a few 'nems. For size reference, these are in a standard 20 gal right now.

Before anyone gets to excited... I need to list the pest potential. I do occasionally find aiptasia in my tank. I don't see any on these rocks, but it doesn't mean they're not there. I've also had bubble algae issues in the past. Again, I don't see any right now, but the spores could still be floating around. And there are going to be some bristleworms and brittle stars and probably some harmless flatworms.

Assuming there's interest, I'd like to see these each go to different people (supporting members). You'll need to bring your own bucket, and pick up at my place in SF - SOMA.

I'm not asking anything for these, but if you have any easy sps, or euphyllia frags you want to get out of your frag rack, I'd be happy to give them a home :D

Left Rock: 5 kinds of zoas/palys + 3 RBTA (on underside of the rock)
Right Rock: 2 kinds of zoas/palys + 1 RBTA, but it's pretty big when happy.
Zoa Rocks (1 of 4).jpg

Left rock from the left side of the tank
Zoa Rocks (2 of 4).jpg

Left rock zoas (Bam bams, and some sort of zoa with a red circle that's not a true red hornet
Zoa Rocks (3 of 4).jpg

Right rock - whatever these are, they grow quickly
Zoa Rocks (4 of 4).jpg

Last edited:
Back