Jestersix

AC now has an Aquaspin!

I saw that over the weekend, but just in passing. I thought it was some gimick. But for $12 testing, that's something I'd support if it's accurate. I sent water samples to a lab and it was $75. Though the lab did go over the parameters and make recommendations. Next time I go to AC, I'll bring some water for testing.

I mean, OK, you can buy test kits (which you should) but if the machine is consistent, then it's worth it to compare regular interval tests (like once per quarter).

V

I looked up the machine, and can see why it's $12/test.... pricey software, and single use "disks" that test for 3 parameters only. But again ... cheaper than sending to a lab.

V

I looked up the machine, and can see why it's $12/test.... pricey software, and single use "disks" that test for 3 parameters only. But again ... cheaper than sending to a lab.

V
Not sure u can compare this to ICP. I would not send ICP test if what I wanted to test is ph, amonia, alk and ca...

8B6FD2B3-A672-4245-8237-6114756F77AF.jpeg
Here are my results

How are the results compare to yours?
With my new work hours its been hard for me to keep up but Im gonna test my alk today , mag is about where Ive tried to keep it , Ca has come down from the average 550 where its been , Phos Ive struggled with ( my test were .09 and then I got it down to .03 with rowaphos ) , i did remove it but now its back in. Am is what got me. Didn't even think that was there

With my new work hours its been hard for me to keep up but Im gonna test my alk today , mag is about where Ive tried to keep it , Ca has come down from the average 550 where its been , Phos Ive struggled with ( my test were .09 and then I got it down to .03 with rowaphos ) , i did remove it but now its back in. Am is what got me. Didn't even think that was there
Before you do action based on these results I would double check. I am doubting the results...

Back