Jestersix

Acropora millepora Blue

nash

Best kept under high lighting.The picture is a frag under high lighting 250w 14K LAIII.The DBTC frags are from the same colony but under lower light since I ran out of room.
unknowncoral.jpg

BTW: Please pickup at June meeting or from my place.
Thanks

Sweet Jebus!

I need blue and red. I'll take that stag and grow it quickly in my tank. I'll come by on Sunday if you are available. My wife is out of town, so it's best to do this addiction thing before she gets back. ;D

Not sure if anyone picked one up.But it's has grown and I need the room.Can do a total of 5-6 frags.It's uses to very high light.I had one frag 1in from the surface and under a 250w MH.
Picture is with 10kreeflux blub more skyblue then purple.

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2101.msg25898#msg25898 date=1192805838]
Wayland was that the same stuff that you gave me at the last meeting that you called Palmer milli ?
[/quote]
the one Palmer's looks like this in my tank.Poor picture looks deeper in person :)
palmersblue.jpg

Hey Wayland,
I don't think I ever picked this one up from you. If you have a small piece available I'd appreciate it. I don't want to be greedy since I'm already in line for the tri-color.

Well, I have yet to do a second generation DBTC but I have given away as much as I can. So, thanks Norman, I feel better about my greed. That's right I want it all: fast cars, diamond rings and all that bling. You heard me, I said "bling".

Back