Our mission

Any good aquarium maintenance services

Hi, everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has used a aquarium service company that would go out to petaluma. I’m going to be out of town for a little over a month this summer. I want Someone to come over that is an expert and will do a water change or two and maybe a few tests and send me the results. I don’t mind higher prices I just really want someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks in advance for the reply’s

I know of me
And @Kensington Reefer
That’s a bit far for me, and if I got a call from a random person about this I would quote them a very high rate partially I. The hope they didn’t want me to come out and do it. But you aren’t a random person, this is the club after all...
I don’t like the “expert” label, but I do have a lot of experience and a client in tiburon.

By expert I mean I don’t want to ask a fish store to do it and then they send someone with no idea of what they are doing. I have heard a few disaster story’s on reef 2 reef.

I know of me
And @Kensington Reefer
That’s a bit far for me, and if I got a call from a random person about this I would quote them a very high rate partially I. The hope they didn’t want me to come out and do it. But you aren’t a random person, this is the club after all...
I don’t like the “expert” label, but I do have a lot of experience and a client in tiburon.
Both are recommended. Mke has plumbed all my tanks

Both of the ones mention are experts. They are not simply maintenance technicians. I give most of the credit to Mike for making tanks successful.

I’m also willing to barter some livestock in exchange for the help. Sorry to crash the thread. As soon as I get pics I’ll post them and create a new thread

Lance lives up in that area. He just helped me move my 220 g with 50 g sump loaded with fish in all in the Corte Madera area..He was very helpful and professional all inhabitants survived. Give him a call

Attachments

• 20210912_123916.jpg
    20210912_123916.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 118
Back