Our mission

Anyone...

Haven't been there yet, but I'm also interested in them. I did check out 360 Coral in San Jose last week, but I was a bit under whelmed. Large warehouse. I think he is still trying to stock up a bit. No prices marked on anything. He does have both fish and coral.

Haven't been there yet, but I'm also interested in them. I did check out 360 Coral in San Jose last week, but I was a bit under whelmed. Large warehouse. I think he is still trying to stock up a bit. No prices marked on anything. He does have both fish and coral.
360 Coral doesn't mark prices because they change depending on the customer.

I am so stoked they opened up! I live in Clayton, and they are less than 5 minutes from my house.
We stopped by this Saturday and spoke with Cos who used to work at Diablo Corals.

They have four lowboy tanks with various corals, but the racks were relatively empty. Several torches, hammers, frogspawn, ricordea, acans, and zoa's. Some sticks. I think their 4 tanks are at maybe 20% capacity for now. The were quite a few of each, but mostly LPS so far.

They had one tank set up for fish, but the selection is still limited. Saw some scooter blennies, naso tang, yellow watchman goby, gem tang, bellus angel, baby yellow tang, and a few others. Some snails, crabs, and a few shrimp.

Prices were reasonable compared to other places like Aquatic Collections which seems to be the one everyone likes to compare other places to.

Unfortunately, with all the shipping delays they are still waiting on more tanks and stock.
The plan is for two walls that are 20ft long between their low boy tanks to be filled with 3 levels of fish. So essentially, 3 20ft sections of fish on each side which seems like a quite a bit of display tanks.
They are waiting on the city's approval for their sign outside the door.
They are still waiting on the delivery of the tanks and supplies to expand out further.
They have RO water and Red Sea Blue Bucket Salt Water.
Various frozen and fridge foods, pods, and a few supplies.

If you are interested I would recommend stopping by and supporting them while they are still getting up to speed and may need the support.

Overall a very clean place with a nice setup. The crappy part is they are too close to my home and I am going to have a hard time resisting temptation every time I go to by. My son goes to kung fu in that shopping centers which means I have 45 minutes two to three times a week to kill when I am there. Used to browse Ross and the dollar store since there was no way to spend a lot of money on stuff I don't need. I think this is going to make this hobby way more expensive for me in the long run, lol!!

Gerry

Last edited:
I’ve been in a couple times, it’s close to me. It’s coming long nicely. Definitely more mid and higher end coral than other options in the northern East Bay. Clean setup. Prices weren’t listed when I came in, the things I asked about were reasonable higher prices, but otherwise I can’t really comment.

Cos has mentioned several times to me that he wants to support our club with events, group buys, discounts, etc. We were early stages of planning a joint frag swap in a large outdoor area behind his building, but the city has notified him that he will likely have to temporarily move to another building so they can do some mandatory ground work under the whole building. Bummer for him and maybe that’s why he doesn’t have everything fully stocked.

Back