Reef nutrition

Armor of God (AoG) Zoas

Has there already been a DBTC for these?

If not, I think I can make 2 frags of these. Probably 2 polyps each.

aog1.jpg

Usual rules:

- you are a BAR member
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading or selling
- growth pics would be great :)

Pickup in Dublin, or I can deliver at the next meeting.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3031.msg32637#msg32637 date=1202854738]
waterproof dremel? :p
[/quote]

They do have the dremel attachment cable/extension thingy's you could use. If they are too deep you'll have to whip out the razor blade and hope for the best :)

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3031.msg32642#msg32642 date=1202856335]
I think my plan of action is to make a PVC leg as a temporary support structure.

[/quote]

try surrounding it with rock rubble or frag plugs and hope they'll start growing onto them... though it won't break up the colony, it'll keep the size down and you can start trading / sending it into the chain. that's what I usually do with my zoanthids.

Okay, frags are ready - ended up being 3 polyps (one or two babies) each. Will PM you guys with my info.

Frags going to:

1. Gomer
2. dswong01

I'm not sure if Bonnie is planning on making any other frags from her colony, but if all goes well, there may be 2nd gen frags by the next normal meeting in April.

Cool thing on the AoG's is that after you cut the polyps you get a growth spurt on the frag :D

People that I've passed frags to have more AoG than I do even. Mine just sit there and I never get around to making frags for myself :D

Back