Jestersix

Arnold's Gorgonian (brown)

Apon

Supporting Member
I don't have a good pic yet ....maybe Eric has one, but some have seen this in my tank.

Standard Rules nothing special.....likes to eat cyclopeeze.

2 frags given out to.

Paradox
Nukeproof

I think Erin - you wanted one too?DBTC gorgonian
D2X_4930.jpg

Does it have a thick or thin branch Arnold?? I have the thick one already (about the side of my thumb). If this is the thin one, I will take one..

Erin and Chris - just to confirm you will be at the meeting right? So I will bring the frags. Let me know.

Is that good? I got it from Dr Le 3 years ago, it was maricultured and only strated out with 3 limbs. I was told I need to feed it, but I never directly fed it.

They're a nice hardy photosynthetic gorg. My friend has had his since 99. Great addition to any type of tank IMO :)

Feeding isn't nec. with them. It doesn't seem to speed up their growth much either.

yes, hardy - he told me it wasn't photosynthetic...but I am glad it is. You want a frag? Its getting way big.

Sure :) I have a frag of his I made a couple months ago if you want to trade. He has no color sticks so no AEFW or RB. He does have montis and zoas bet never had any FW. Parasite clean tank.

hey gresh, we can stop by my place before we go to OT I am a few blocks away from lucky ocean. I can cut you a fresh frag if you want. did you paypal me yet? do you need a reciept? also any kind of drinks you want in particular? its your dime.

I don't care on the drinks although I wouldn't mind tasting the new Pepsi with natural sugar since the only Cokes I like are the Mexican formulation with real sugar :)

No need for a receipt, just try to spend it all. More of stuff we can use again if possiable, like drinks, plates, etc. PP should be done today. I had Frank do it from the Fourreef Consortium account as I couldn't reach Randy to do it today. RMI will pay me back for sure :)

I may not make it. It depends on my sisters schedule that day. She's taking care of a sick dog and if she is called into her work I'll have to take over for her until she's done :)

Back