Cali Kid Corals

Ashburn’s not so frugal 90g

I’m pretty sure that regal tangs a hippo tangs are the same species. Paracanthurus hepatus. Some have the yellow belly but I think that is a geographic trait and is dependent on where they are collected from.

Regal and hippo the same fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7b99b2d82465fac185df90a70cfdd556.jpg

7dde5ff8b257593f88bdb8c11e71c533.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BGQZbE4qTuO/

New zoas added
- Electric Oompah Loompah
- Sponge Bob
- White Velvet
- Blonde Blue Eye Bitch
- God of War

Pictures hopefully to come soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yuma is getting bigger! do they split or just grows another baby yuma?, torch is doing ok, the tentacles doesn't extend too far, maybe i should move it to DT instead of frag tank.

Update since last post:

1. few weeks ago, I gave up on bare bottom, it's taking too much work cleaning up the bottom and everytime when i blow the dirt, my frags will catches on and it just fuses the GHA growth. I broke down and added silica play sand, seeded both of my frag tanks with some sand from DP tank.

2. daily turkey blaster blasting at the dino spots/on frags, i didn't remove the dino carpet by hand. just remix them with the sand and leave it as is. fast forward today, dino has died down with almost nothing at all. (GFO was running at the same time, I'm still feeding the frag tank dirty way )

3. one of my small BTA decided to walk and killed itself.

4. got another cardinal to pair up with my current one.

5. took a day trip down to santa cruz an visited AC, Neptune, License to Krill ( they were closed on Sunday [emoji20] )

6. got a really nice zoa rock from @Flagg37, those drag/chaos/zipper were the size of dime! maybe even bigger.

I may be forgetting something but yeah..

Last edited:
Back