Reef nutrition

Ashburn's 187g endgame II

also got @kremis’ rock full of deep red rbta, will sell some off later, lmk if there’s any interest. $40 each

eb6082e4f43c85d010d79434923113a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seems like something that can be made without a 3d printer too. I've seen plastic grid similar to that, it's all rectangles so you could presumable glue the edges as well, do it in less than 5 days too :D

seems like something that can be made without a 3d printer too. I've seen plastic grid similar to that, it's all rectangles so you could presumable glue the edges as well, do it in less than 5 days too :D

Those mesh are not even strong enough to make into a cube

And those are ridge ones has no mesh fine enough

Last edited:
Dad passed away two days ago, I just wanted to remember how I started this hobby with his full support 30 years ago, never question why I always mess up and helped me bought my first big 120g, a nice upgrade from little 20g.

With me in and out of Bay Area to DC for the last couple months, and I’m relieved that my tanks are still doing good without any adjustment. Hopefully when I come back, i can stop being stressed out.

Can I find the prints on things-universe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go.

Sorry for your loss. My dad introduced me to aquariums as a kid too. Great way for father and son to bond. Glad he always supported you. Let me know if you need any help with the tank, but sounds like it’s been dialed in well.

Dad passed away two days ago, I just wanted to remember how I started this hobby with his full support 30 years ago, never question why I always mess up and helped me bought my first big 120g, a nice upgrade from little 20g.

With me in and out of Bay Area to DC for the last couple months, and I’m relieved that my tanks are still doing good without any adjustment. Hopefully when I come back, i can stop being stressed out.

Sorry for your lost Hui .

So sorry for you loss bro!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dog boy clathrata
red planet
green planet
rr vinh
rr Pink Floyd
uc strawberry shortcake
bc ultimate table
Copps lemon lime table
uc Bali shortcake