We're excited to announce BAR's biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap. – OCTOBER 20, 2018
This frag swap is open to everyone, in fact we will be encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags.
- Room Number: Room 722
- Chabot College in Hayward, CA
- Park in lot G (Which is the closest to Building 700)
- Remember to bring $2 in change for parking
- 10:30am Shopping Starts / Vendors Ready
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
- 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
- Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
- Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesn’t have this information.
- We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
- Pre-registration is $20
- Registration is $30 at the door.
- Send money to the club's paypal account at email@example.com.
- FREE for Spectators
- Food and drinks will be sold at the event
- The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
- Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
- If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus corals or 1 ultra coral from the bonus round list to receive 1 Bonus Round Ticket.
- You can receive as many Bonus Round Tickets as you want. (Example: Bringing 9 bonus round frags gives you 3 bonus round tickets)
- The Bonus Coral list can be found HERE.
- Bonus Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- Example: 1) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 2) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 3) Gold Hammer = OKAY
- Ultra Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- 3 Bonus Corals = 1 Bonus Round Ticket or 1 Ultra Coral = 1 Bonus Round Ticket
FRAG SWAP VENDORS ANNOUNCED
- READ THIS THREAD on bonus rounds before asking questions about it here.
- Coralicious Corals
- Legendary Corals
- Clearwater Aquarium
- Reef Nutrition
- Coral Magazine
- Bay Bridge
If you want to donate something for the raffle, visit this thread HERE
We also need a few volunteers as well. If you would like to volunteer, visit this thread HERE
Hey Bay Area Reefers!
Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.
Thank you for your patience!
BAR 2018 Annual Regional Frag Swap