Neptune Aquatics

BAR Other Animals Thread!

So I am sure like me some of you have other pets. I want to share mine and see some of yours as well!

Here is our Female "Momo". Born October 2010 she was a rescue from San Francisco. She is Abyssinian and Domestic Short Hair mix.

7nD1FX5.jpg

Here is our Male "Dio". Born March 2011 he was a rescue from Treasure Island. He is Bengal and Siamese mix.

XMufIKU.jpg

Please add photos and stories of your animals as well! I would love to see everyone's animals. Be it cats, dogs, reptiles, birds or others!

Due to having newborn and a toddler who was slightly allergic to cats, we out ours in my "fish room". If anyone knows of a good home, we would love to relocate them. But definitely not to a shelter as they may not get adopted.

I'll try to post pictures later.

Due to having newborn and a toddler who was slightly allergic to cats, we out ours in my "fish room". If anyone knows of a good home, we would love to relocate them. But definitely not to a shelter as they may not get adopted.

I'll try to post pictures later.

They are gorgeous sweet cats! I met them yesterday and I think anyone who adopts them would be super lucky. That is too bad that your son is allergic. :(

Back