Our mission

BAR Speaker Notes

goldielocke76

Supporting Member
Hey all,

I will be posting notes from our BAR speakers (as long as I remembered my iPad to take them!). Please feel free to use them, but please forgive spelling errors (I have tried to catch most of them, but I'm not perfect) and please remember if you repost or reuse, you give credit where credit is due. :)

Feb 9th, 2013: Lance's Talk
Apr 13th, 2013: Gary Parr's Talk

Attached files Note Apr 13, 2013.pdf (201.4 KB) Note Feb 9, 2013.pdf (205.1 KB)

Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I also have an additional resource available from the talks, but due to the file size, I am unable to attach them here. Please PM me with your email address and I will happily email them to you. :D

out of curiosity how easy it it taking notes with an ipad? I've always felt that touch screen keyboards didn't feel right because there was no tactile feedback.

sfsuphysics said:
out of curiosity how easy it it taking notes with an ipad? I've always felt that touch screen keyboards didn't feel right because there was no tactile feedback.

You can select the option for tactile feedback if you'd like. However, I have a ZAGG keyboard for mine, much easier to use since I can type faster on it than the screen. :) I use my iPad for all my notes in school-- much better than having to buy new notebooks every semester. So, to answer your question, it's easy :p haha :D

This is great - thanks a lot Brandie! Stickying this thread.

If anyone else is diligently taking notes, please feel free to post them here as well!

Thanks brandie, i missed garys meet, my car almost caught on fire when was going home on lance meeting. A wire shorted out and melted 10 ft of wire... Finaly got all fixed today. So see u all next meet.

pinner said:
Thanks brandie, i missed garys meet, my car almost caught on fire when was going home on lance meeting. A wire shorted out and melted 10 ft of wire... Finaly got all fixed today. So see u all next meet.

Dude, that really sucks. :( I'm sorry. PM me your email addy and I'll send you another resource from his talk. :) Glad to hear things are good again, so hopefully we'll see you soon! :D

Back