got ethical husbandry?

BAR Welcomes New SF Sponsor!

Apon

Supporting Member
BAR would like to welcome a new SF Store Sponsor

Ocean's Treasures
49 Duboce Ave
Between Mission and Valencia (Blue bluilding next to the BK Electrical)
11am - 6pm
415-861-9100

They just opened last week and are still setting up, but if you like to stop in and say hi. Feel Free. They will be donating to our raffle items at our next meeting.

If you see Justin, the Store Owner, tell him Arnold from BAR sent you and he may give you a quick tour of his awesome filtration system!

Here are some shots of the store.

ot-pic4_153.jpg

ot-pic3_219.jpg

ot-pic5_155.jpg

ot-pic1_228.jpg

ot-pic2_176.jpg

Hi Arnold -

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself and say thanks. My name is David and I work for Justin.

Arnold - thank you again for visiting and for posting the pics, glad you enjoyed the shop. Hope your clam does well . . .

BAR members and reefers around the bay: thanks for making the Bay Area an incredible place to be a hobbyist. Please stop by and visit the store - though a few details remain, everything is presentable and stable. We appreciate your ideas, constructive comments, and of course your compliments and support.

Justin and I are looking forward to the lecture from Mr. Tyree, hope to see you there - or at the shop. ;)

thanks.
David

Hey David,

Does that mean you guys are going on SAT? Hey show Justin this post and let me know if I need to change any of the info.

Back