Cali Kid Corals

BARcard - or how to get stats about a member

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
If you got to BARcode and choose "Members" in the navigation menu, you can search for a member and see a ton of useful information about them. For example, mine looks like this:

Screenshot_2021-07-12_13-25-29.png

I always consult this when I'm going to visit someone, for example. I can see if they have other stuff I'm interested in or if I have something they may want. It can also be used to make DBTC decisions when you're offering something.
If you look yourself up, you can use the link in your signature. That way others can easily see your tank journals and other vital information.

let me know if there is anything you want that i dont have.
you're too kind! thanks. I'm taking it a bit slow. I'd hate to get a piece from a member and break the chain due to lack of experience or some other goof.
Knock on wood it looks like im on the right track but I dont want to count my chickens just yet =)

you're too kind! thanks. I'm taking it a bit slow. I'd hate to get a piece from a member and break the chain due to lack of experience or some other goof.
Knock on wood it looks like im on the right track but I dont want to count my chickens just yet =)
It’s great to take it slow but know that ALL OF US are certified coral killers ;)

Come grab my stuff then, I have large pieces that are harder the kill :)

Back