Jestersix

Bonus/Ultra SPS List - 2021 update

sfsuphysics

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
Special thanks to help we got in redoing this list. If you have a coral that doesn't appear on this list but think it may be special, feel free to ask and it will be looked at.

Bonus Corals - 3 corals = 1 ticket, mix and match is possible, maximum of 3 of 1 type eligible for a bonus ticket

1 inch - 20K Lokani
1 inch - 30K Lokani
1 inch - ATL Shades of Fall
1 inch – ASD Rainbow
1 inch - BC Spainbow
1 inch - Cali Tort
1 inch - Joe’s Rainbow
1 inch - Cornbred Purple Planet
1 inch - Mr Ugly’s Red Prostrata
1 inch - ORA Blue Voodoo
1 inch - ORA Hawkins - added
1 inch - ORA Pearlberry
1 inch - Oregon Tort
1 inch - Pink Lemonade
1 inch - Red Dragon
1 inch - R66 Bloodshot Acropora
1 inch - Strawberry Shortcake
1 inch - Sunset Millepora
1 inch - Tierra Del Fuego
1 Inch – Vivid Rainbow
1 Inch - WWC Blueberry Fields
1 Inch – WWC Red Shortcake
1 Inch – WWC Christmas Mirabilis
1 Inch – WWC King Fiji
1 Inch - WWC Little Red Ferrari

Ultra SPS Corals - 1 Ultra coral = 1 Bonus ticket

1 Inch –Arc Fireworks
1 inch - Copps 24K Millepora
1 inch - Diabolic Pacman
1 Inch – JF Foxflame
¾Inch – JF Homewrecker
¾ Inch – JF Jolt
1 Inch – JF Serial Killer
1 inch - Orange Passion
1 inch - RMF Acid Trip
1 inch - RR Lady in Pink
1 inch - RR Pink Floyd
1 inch - RR Wolverine
1 inch - TCK Pikachu
1 inch – Tyree Ice Fire Echinata
¾ Inch - Tyree Purple Monster
1 Inch – Vivid Tweety Birds
1 Inch – Vivid Bada Bing
1 Inch – Vivid Yellowjacket
3/4 Inch - Vivid Four Loko
1 Inch - Vivid Pink Passion
1 Inch - Vivid Confetti
1 inch - Walt Disney
1 inch - Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl
1 Inch – WWC After Party
1 Inch – WWC Helios
1 inch - WWC Somewhere Over The Rainbow Millepora

Last edited:

sfsuphysics

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
There, problem solved.

Probably was put there because everyone with any sort of reddish deep water acro was calling it "red dragon" ... yanno kind of like what happens with literally any wild shipment corals that look similar to something that is popular.

Mike Yasin

Supporting Member
if i recall, the TCK version is super bright yellow throughout the piece compared to ASD which is yellow near the tips.
Correct

TCK Pikachu
1623352627265.png

ASD:
1623352654381.png

JVU

Vice President
BOD
I’m no SPS connoisseur but I think WD should stay as ultra. When it was recently offered as DBTC by 2 different members they were in ultra-high demand, got superheated with emotions flaring up. Lots of people who want it don’t have it yet. I think encouraging people to bring it to swaps at the ultra-level makes sense, even though it isn’t as rare as it used to be.

Mike Yasin

Supporting Member
The Vinh is pretty easily available, and agree with @JVU - WD should stay in the ultra category per his comments. Not sure about the Lokani being in as high demand, as that was the criterion I tried to use as the difference between bonus and ultra categories.

Vhuang168

Supporting Member
WD has become much more readily available. Prices have come down a lot. DBTC is based on how many frags the originator wants to give out and lets be honest, people use it to get free frags so these people aren't necessarily looking to buy. Plus, there are so many rainbow tenius out there that look exactly like a WD, it would be hard pressed to tell which is WD.

Lokani on the other hand, is practically impossible to find. Only being beaten out by OG Purple Monster which IS impossible to find.

PS. just a suggestion, not insisting or anything.

Last edited:

iani

Supporting Member
WD has become much more readily available. Prices have come down a lot. DBTC is based on how many frags the originator wants to give out and lets be honest, people use it to get free frags so these people aren't necessarily looking to buy. Plus, there are so many rainbow tenius out there that look exactly like a WD, it would be hard pressed to tell which is WD.

Lokani on the other hand, is practically impossible to find. Only being beaten out by OG Purple Monster which IS impossible to find.

PS. just a suggestion, not insisting or anything.
I'm going to preface that I am not going to the swap. I agree about the Lokani that it should be an ultra. I disagree on the WD, I think the Big R WD should be an ultra. And I also think the Oregon Tort should be an ultra.