High Tide Aquatics

Constantly getting logged off

anyone else having this issue? I’m constantly getting logged off the site, and sometimes I’ll be in the middle of posting and I’ll get logged off. I keep having to re-sign in even though I check the “stay logged on” button.

Using safari on my iPad. iPhone seems to be fine.

No problems over here. It could be a setting on your iPad. If you go to Settings App>Safari, make sure that the switch to “block all cookies” is not turned on.
89439A9E-EE90-4385-A682-C3EF394F7674.jpeg

Do you happen to be running an ad blocker? Is this happening to just the BAR website or other websites with logins as well?

Not sure, that is the only setting we have different there. I tried turning it on for my iPad, but it didn’t cause the issues that you described. So is this happening for other websites that have logins?

Did you try force-closing all apps and rebooting the iPad? Simple but effective for lots of these strange out-of-the-blue issues.

Is it your home WiFi? Some public or work WiFi’s don’t like certain forum cookies. Especially with the term “reefer” in them as it can be confused with paraphernalia. Also, try downloading the Google Chrome browser and see it if works. If it does, then that means there’s an issue with the Safari browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back