Jestersix

CR2320 battery for PAR Meter…

nanoguy

Supporting Member
The PAR meter i got from barcode is low on batteries. I went by Lowe’s, Walgreens and cvs to pick one up but couldn’t find a CR2320. Anyone know where I can grab one locally before I just order one online. Thanks.

The PAR meter i got from barcode is low on batteries. I went by Lowe’s, Walgreens and cvs to pick one up but couldn’t find a CR2320. Anyone know where I can grab one locally before I just order one online. Thanks.
I thought one of the meters has extra batteries in the case maybe?

I didn’t notice any extra batteries but I’ll check it when I get in. I’ll stop by Target later tonight if I don’t find one in the case.

I didn’t notice any extra batteries but I’ll check it when I get in. I’ll stop by Target later tonight if I don’t find one in the case.
Thanks for dealing with this. I left extras in the one I had to replace batteries for. If you have to buy some you can request reimbursement from the Club from @rygh. If it comes in a pack of more than 1, just leave the extra in the case as spare.

I just ordered them on Amazon. It was either 1 for $5 or 5 for $9. It made more sense to just order 5 so the club has extras…not looking for reimbursement. I’ll just put the extras in the case when I hand it off.

I just ordered them on Amazon. It was either 1 for $5 or 5 for $9. It made more sense to just order 5 so the club has extras…not looking for reimbursement. I’ll just put the extras in the case when I hand it off.
You can submit your receipt to @rygh for reimbursement. Thanks for taking care of that.

Ah that makes sense why I have this opened 2320 case with a battery in it, I thought I was just dyslexic when I ordered a CR2032 battery (much more common it seems), now I remember replacing the battery in the meters a long time ago. Not sure why I kept it though, not supposed to throw lithium batteries in the garbage or something?

I don’t believe you are supposed to dispose of any batteries in the trash. I toss all my old batteries in a ziplock bag and leave them on top of my recycling bin on garbage day.

Back