got ethical husbandry?

custom small acrylic tank maker

Hey guys,

I need a small container for top-off water to be stored next to the sump. The space is very limited due to the large sump size, I only have space of (23 l x 4.5 w x 23 h). I have been trying to find water containers online for that size and couldn't find it. If anyone knows any local individual who can help me make a small container with acrylic sheets (for a fees), please let me know. I contacted tap plastic but their quote is pretty expensive for a small water change tank.

Or if anyone knows where to buy any liquid container > 5 gallons that will fit in the space I have, I would appreciate it if you can share the info on where to buy. Thanks.

For custom acrylic, try Gen at Kritter Products:

http://www.krittertanks.com/

He prefers to work through stores so I'd contact a store to contact him.

Perhaps Gen has changed his policies since he made a tank for me. I contacted him directly. Try that and see what happens. He does a great job and has reasonable prices.

Thanks guys, when I was looking for a tank, ppl here recommended Kritter products too. I have sent Gen an email. any other place/person who built small tanks/sump for ppl here?

I think this quote on his site says it:
"Customer must know what they need, or call a dealer on our vendors link."

If you know the exact dimensions and are serious, he would be happy to work directly.
But like all small businesses, his time is limited.
I had a good experience with Kritter direct.

Thanks for your suggestions.

just FYI:
Got a reasonable quote back from Gen about the tank. Like other posters mentioned above, I believe he will work with you directly if you know exactly what you want.

Back