Cali Kid Corals

DBTC and Frag Swaps

MolaMola

Supporting Member
I forgot I had received a coral (Echinopora Hollywood Stunner) from DBTC and was planning to bring some frags of it to the swap. Instead, I will offer them on the original DBTC thread, of course. Is it more appropriate to do this at a later time like a future club meeting than to bring DBTC items to members at a frag swap?

I forgot I had received a coral (Echinopora Hollywood Stunner) from DBTC and was planning to bring some frags of it to the swap. Instead, I will offer them on the original DBTC thread, of course. Is it more appropriate to do this at a later time like a future club meeting than to bring DBTC items to members at a frag swap?
There is no problem distributing dbtc corals at the swap. If there aren't supporting members that want the frags just put them in the swap. Normally the dbtc is way more important and needs to be fulfilled before entering frags into a swap, but that thing grows so fast I'd say if nobody wants to join the chain it's ok to enter them.

DBTC will have rules set forth by the original person. However as Mike suggested sometimes people just don't want a coral, in that case as long as "good faith" has been given to try and offer the coral back out then it's fair game to offer it up in the swap.

Back