Cali Kid Corals

DBTC beginners- flourescent green Sarchophyton

Lyn

I have 4 frags flourescent green polyp Sarcophyton to give away. Prefers med. to med/high light, doesn't like hard flow. These are unconventional frags since the coral fragged itself. It was in a high flow area and started lysing itself around the stalk like a donut, so I helped it along. The frags have attached to rubble and polyps are out. Parent originally from IPSF in Hawaii.

Conditions: Current member of BAR. Beginner-Intermediate level and have not received a DBTC coral within the last 2 months. If you have never received one, you will be first in line. (Honor system applies) Must have stable conditions for softies. Give at least 3 frags back to DBTC, but more is preferable to continue in the true spirit of DBTC. Must be able to pick up at the next meeting. I think it is October 11th?

Please post your qualifications. I will make decisions Friday. If you do not fit all qualifications, and would still like some of the above, go ahead and post, I'll put you on the list in case all are not claimed. :D

I posted to the other thread but figured I'd post here too. I'd love to get a frag of this and I meet the requirements except that I've received DBTC frags recently. TIA!

Hi pixelpixi,

You have your green polyp Sarcophyton. :D Can you pick up at the meeting on the 11th? If not, PM me and we can make other plans.

There are still 3 frags available. Anyone wanting one can post. Conditions are off, except for regular DBTC rules, and you must have stable tank conditions. :)

IMGP3893.jpg

Three Frags available. Green polyp Sarcophyton attaching to coral rubble. Polyps flouresce under actinic lights. This picture shows polyps partially open. (Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I have a junk camera, but it gives you an idea.)

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4710.msg57507#msg57507 date=1223101053]
Hi pixelpixi,

You have your green polyp Sarcophyton. :D Can you pick up at the meeting on the 11th? If not, PM me and we can make other plans.
[/quote]

Yep! I'll be at the meeting. Thank you!

Another frag available. Maybe 2 if you don't mind an unattached frag. Regular DBTC and pick up at Oct. mtg. Please have stable tank conditions.

Mitch

her post is back from Oct 2009 I do not know if she has them available.
I would go with you since your post is more recent

Back