Jestersix

DBTC - Branching gold (rainbow?) hammer

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
@Srt4eric and I split the purchase of this colony a few months ago and have been coparenting it ever since. In addition to a couple heads at the swap, we're putting two heads into DBTC.

Rules:

1. Must have been a supporting active BAR member for 6 months (180 days)
  2. At least two frags of equal or greater size must be offered before doing what you wish with everything after that
  3. Corollary to the above: if someone sells a frag before completing their links in the chain, I will shut this one down
  4. Must have an established tank journal with demonstrated success keeping LPS
  5. If something happens to one of ours, we’ll go next in line for a replacement
  6. This will not be first come, first served. Priority is given to people who have either started or completed at least 5 DBTCs/DBTC links; BARcode is to let me know you're interested.

Picture of the mother colony;

PXL_20210624_221030356~2.jpg

Last edited:
I qualify, but definitely understand waiting my turn is a possibility here so no worries on that front. Good to see a Hammer like this being passed around, its gorgeous. Hoping to catch you again this weekend at the swap @IOnceWasLegend

Back