Our mission

DBTC - Eagle Eye Zoas

I have one frag of two polyps of eagle eye zoas. They are easy to care for I have had them at mid tank and low tank under 150 watt MH.
1) Be a BAR member
2) Agree to give me a frag back if I lose my colony
3) Agree to put 2 frags back into the program before trading etc.
Pick up at the OCT meeting.
l_7f3aceae436847e399ac8ae9c7545b17.jpg

may 12th is the day i started that tank. the rock was from an existing established 5 year old tank. from day one no nitrates nitrites ammonia ph imbalance. my mag. was low but i have fixed that since. i currently have a frogspawn, hammer, xenia tree and about 24 zoas and all have been growing since day one. that pic is the first day i filled my tank up with one 14" light now i have power compacts until my led light is finished

I was looking and I found a few polyps I could easily pull off the rock since it is one of my base rocks. I need to get some rubble with holes in it so I guess I'll go to the LFS and get some on Saturday or Sunday. After that I'll probably be able to make 2 frags at most but I really can't promise anything until I get them attacked to a rock. I'll try and remember to post back here but if I don't then PM me. Since nanocube-boy posted first he'll get the first frag and If I'm able to make 2 then newhobby will get the next frag. Again, I can't promise I'll be able to make some frags, but I'll try my best. I think that I'll be at the swap but if I get some frags made and can't make it I'll let you both know. :)

I can't get them to move onto a different rock... sorry guys! I'll definitely have a frag or two by the April meeting... just be sure to remind me!

Got 1 frag made which goes to newhobby if it survives. It has 4 polyps on it and I put it into my 14g so it won't be nuked by any anemones. I have 100-150 more polyps in the mother colony and If this frag does well I'll try it again and that frag will go to nanocube-boy if he still wants it. I'll post back here in a week to let you guys know how the frag does. :)

I have a 3 head frag of this and a 1 head frag. they came off a 15 frag head frag i bought i pulled them off because they were loose. Am I supposed to make a new thread or just add on to this one?

Well I'm not sure so here:
1) Be a BAR member
2) Agree to give me a frag back if I lose my colony
3) Agree to put 2 frags back into the program before trading etc.
4) Pick a # from 1-20
5) Pickup at SFSU

3 head frag is up for grabs, one head frag will be when he decides to open up.
DSCF1056.JPG

Edit: the 1 head frag opened up so is also up for grabs.

Back