Jestersix

DBTC extreme aussie acans

iani

Supporting Member
All extreme rules apply. I will give preference to those that have yet to get in on the fun (has not gotten a DBTC in the last month).
I will have 2 frags each of 2 different Acans. # of polyps yet to be determined, most likely ~2 polyps per frag. Frags will be given out randomly you will not know which one you got until I actually give them out.

# one
orangegreenacan3small.jpg

# two
yellowpurpleacansmall.jpg

Edit Vapormd(Perry) and Tongao I haven't forgotten about you guys.

ARGH so many nice corals.

BTW my wife hates acan (she thinks they look ugly) But even she thought the Aussie acans looked cool.

someone is going to get a few nice frags.

Ok I may not be in the top-10 list, but I definitely want to get on the list for these, assuming I qualify I honestly don't know what "extreme rules" are any more! :D

I will promise to spot feed them mysis at least every other night though :)

One I got a few months ago from Clint. The other recently. Since Norm and I are going to frag the recent one a bit (he wanted some) I figured I may as well frag a bit more at the same time.

Mike I'll let you in on it, haha. Not promising which morph it will be though.

Most important rule.
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)

i like the rule that you can't have gotten a frag in the last few days. because if you have the right job. you could clean up here.

not that any of us would do that. :)

Everyone who wants a frag. Put your name in and I will choose the 4 best people that fits the rules (maybe I'll cut more if I see it fit). Northbay, Natterjak you both are looking pretty good for a frag right now.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3073.msg33230#msg33230 date=1202944753]I will promise to spot feed them mysis at least every other night though :)
[/quote]

Mr. "I Don't Want to Have to Target Feed LPS" even :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3073.msg33249#msg33249 date=1202945844]
Ok I'll name a "semi-extreme"... ummm Mike's Underoos Favia! That's my future one I'll donate :D
[/quote]

Your Becker tort would fit as well :D

Now don't go trash talking Aussie lord collectors on RC, Mike.

I wasn't there, but that orange one was among a less than a handful of the nicest ones out of hundreds that Clint brought in :D

You don't need any other Aussie lords after that one :D

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3073.msg33295#msg33295 date=1202952153]
I wasn't there, but that orange one was among a less than a handful of the nicest ones out of hundreds that Clint brought in :D

You don't need any other Aussie lords after that one :D
[/quote]

Yup, I was the most decisive one there. Saw it told Clint I wanted it. Everyone else that was there at the time asked for it after I already told Clint I would buy it.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3073.msg33295#msg33295 date=1202952153]
[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3073.msg33249#msg33249 date=1202945844]
Ok I'll name a "semi-extreme"... ummm Mike's Underoos Favia! That's my future one I'll donate :D
[/quote]

Your Becker tort would fit as well :D

Now don't go trash talking Aussie lord collectors on RC, Mike.

[/quote]
Hahaha, see how it is with some corals, I've had that tort since May of 2006, and to me it's simply another blue coral :D

Oh I'll still talk trash about Aussie lord collectors... I like these for their color not for their location, I'm sure not everything aussie is as pretty as this :)

I don't think I can qualify as I think I am in line for a couple of the recent onew. At least I hope I am. If i qualify I would like to have a chance.

Back