Cali Kid Corals

DBTC EXTREME MICROS MONEY GREEN Orange/Green

dbtcmicros.jpg

ALL EXTREME RULES APPLY-

My Conditions are

-Must be a BAR member for 1+ year
-Must be familiar with micromussa and its care
-Tank must be established for 1+ year
-You are comfortable with propping small frag.
-You must give 3 pieces back to DBTC before trading

I have 2 frags of each micro. Some history on the micros. I acquired them from Tom aka Sparkss about 6 months ago. Photo is under 250 20k radium. w/o flash and flash

I've decided to get out of the hobby for a while and leaving some pieces for club members. I'm in sac so pick up is gonna be a bit of a drive.. so i'm gonna leave them w/ Norman for you guys to pick up from.

Well I'd love to grow one of these out but my tank isn't quiet a year old so put me in for the next generation unless we don't have a lot of takers. I'm not picky on which one, they are all nice coral.

EDIT: I missed the member for a year part :)

Thanks a lot Sam, and I will definitely return you a piece when you come back. Finally I was fast enough to get my hands on one piece in this DBTC craze :).

Hey Sam,

I've been a member for 3 yrs and my tank is over 3 years old now. I have lots of experience with lots of LPS and I feed them regularly. I would love to prop any of these micros so let me know which ones. I like these LPS DBTC because usually most DBTCs are the sticks.

thanks,

mark

hey ian,

i'll make an exception for you.

mark

i got you down for the money green micro

both orange/green frags are spkn for 1 money green micro uncalled for

i'm gonna find a way to get them to norman and you guys can pick up from him. i'm out in sac

Sam if no one else speaks up I will take it. I have a couple varities of micros.

If someone else who qulaifies chimes in I am happy to let them bump me.

hello semi, got you down for the other green micro.

so

green micro seminolecpa
green micro wakstat
green/orange ian
green/orange tonggao

all frags have been spoken for.

Nothing for me ??? :-[

;D Post some bigger pictures man. I know you have good camera. Not sure you will have more to post but each coral should has its own thread. I think it's easier for Levi to keep track.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3135.msg34385#msg34385 date=1203475559]
Nothing for me ??? :-[
;D Post some bigger pictures man. I know you have good camera. Not sure you will have more to post but each coral should has its own thread. I think it's easier for Levi to keep track.
[/quote]

hahha phong. you don't even have a tank setup yet :p the rebel xti makes a great point and shoot camera :p

i didn't know that each needed its own thread :p still new to this whole dbtc thing :)

so whens the new tank coming up?

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=3135.msg34386#msg34386 date=1203475799]
i didn't know that each needed its own thread :p still new to this whole dbtc thing :)
[/quote]

It's easier to track that way but there isn't anything official about it so no worries. I'd say next time but that may be a while :)

Back