Kessil

DBTC - Extreme Peace Coral

Apon

Supporting Member
OK I was finally able to make some frags. Thanks to Ian for helping me cut it. I have one more healing up so I will see how it does.

My rules - Beside the standard rules - no selling before you pass on 1 frag....this thing doesn't grow that fast -must own more than 1 clam and be a club member that has actually gone to meetings, and have given out at least 3 DBTC.

So Ian got the first frag. I will post if the second frag is ready to give out.

ya. that one got me re-wanting to get a clam (not for the DBTC frag but jsut wanting a clam lol).

Just wait, Jeremy will say "no zoas" and Rich and Daniel will say "must own a ceph"

LOL omg, my wife says that's descriminating against non clam owners :)

I'll take it! I have some filter clams, and since you didn't specify, they count too! :)

Maybe that coral is so acclimated to being around clams that it won't do well unless you have one :D

I don't know about Chris' hybrid though :D

[quote author=iani link=topic=4051.msg48363#msg48363 date=1215454422]
Hahaha, must own one clam.
[/quote]

must own MORE than 1 clam. :p

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=4051.msg48478#msg48478 date=1215528716]
I'll take it! I have some filter clams, and since you didn't specify, they count too! :)
[/quote]

What kind of filter clams are you using.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=4051.msg48528#msg48528 date=1215557877]
What kind of filter clams are you using. [/quote]

I have no idea to be honest. They came on some of my live rock and seems like new ones pop up from time to time. They are little guys, about a 1/4 inch or so. Filter clams may not even be what they are called.

The last frag is about 2 small mouths and looking ok so far. I want it to heal more before it goes out. How is yours looking Ian? When it is fully healed, I will pass it on to Byran - sorry guys he is on the BOD - you got to get something for that.... ( but I remember he only got 1 clam - so I have to verify that the 2nd one). : ) I know Brian's been bugging me a long time for one....but he never went as far as Ian and show up at my house with a cutting tool. : ) I think he really wanted one.

Norm is right, Its been happly growing next to one of my gigas clams at the bottom of the tank. 2ft under 250 plus watts of light.

In line for future frags..... (maybe I should add - must have been on the BOD at one time sound? that peltiformis monti is getting ready to frag soon too.....)
Eric?
Levi
Perry

It is a big teardrop maxima. You would be proud. Jeremy can verify it. I have only bugging you for a frag of this thing for what 2 years now?

I may be fragging my war and peace pastel coral soon for DBTC.

I told you bring your dremmel or wait till I buy one. What color is the teardrop? you should get a squamosa and a gigas soon.

Back