Cali Kid Corals

DBTC frags to be delivered at December meeting

alve

I am supposed to deliver a few DBTC frags at the next meeting. As you might have read I started a red bug treatment with Interceptor today that should be finished on Saturday. I would like to know if the people who are supposed to get frags from me still want me to bring them. The treatment will be finished for a week by the time the meeting is and if I would see any signs by then that it didn't work and I see any red bugs I will automatically not bring anything until I am sure I am bug free.

This is what I am supposed to bring:

- mushroom rock: Lyn

- blue polyp birdnest: Saltwatersig
Newreefnut

- Yellow/Green Stag: Newreefnut
Dochou

- Acro Microphthalma: Newreefnut

- Purple Rim Cap: Badbread

- ORA Scripps Green Stag: Newreefnut
Dyngoe

- Forest Green with Bright Green eyes: Lyn

- Montipora Vietnamesis: Badbread

- Monti Setosa: Paradox

Not DBTC: Chaeto for Elite

Please let me know if you will be at the meeting and if you want me to bring the frags when I don't see any signs of red bugs anymore.

If I did forget anybody please let me know as well so I can add you.

Red bugs only eat Acro's right? If so, I have none in one of my tanks so does that mean they die a slow death and don't hurt anything?

No problem Sergio. I will check very well before I bring anything.

Jay, if you don't have acro's they will starve to death.

Thanks everyone! I will check everything very well before I make a decision if I bring the frags or not.

It will be harder to see in the main tank but I will check on the morning of the meeting every single frag in the frag tank with a magnifying glass for any signs of surviving red bugs. As soon as there is any doubt I will do another interceptor treatment and should be good to bring them to the February meeting.

So far it looks like I do not have any red bugs at all anymore so unless I find any on Saturday morning all frags will be brought to the meeting. If you can not make it to the meeting at the Aquarium Showroom please let me know so I don't bring yours. Thanks!

Back