High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - Gorgorian (photosynthetic)

Longest branch is ~3/4" long, with 4 branches total (5 if you include a real tiny one). Tips are receding a tad bit 'cause it fell in the sand for a while, but it's doing better and the polyps have been out consistently.

Recipient should have successful experience with gorgorians and should be willing to post development pics on this thread every now and then.

Pick a number 1 to 10.

This's already been up for a week, and all the tips are better now (except for the 5th-ish, tiny one). If no one else wants in by Friday (Jan 2), it's yours, newreefnut.

If you could clarify... this looks like it has a purple or lavender body with brown polyps? If so I'd love a frag of it. #1 Please. If it's purple on purple then I'll pass since I already have a large colony. Thanks!

Winner is numero 7: newreefnut. Do you wanna pick up in Daly City or wait 'til the meeting?

zambavi, badbread, the momma colony is doing pretty well, so I'll have some more frags in a bit. I'm just gonna give it a lil' more time. You guys'll be next up in line.

Back