Kessil

DBTC Gorilla "body parts" Zoanthus colonies :D - Great beginner Zoas

Lyn

I have two colonies of the orange mouthed Zoas available. Yes, they are colonies; 50+ heads. I won the original colony in a BAR raffle. Actually, the original colony has a few greenish mouthed polyps too, along with a yellow hitch hiker sponge. The second colony is only Gorilla "body parts". If you are the 1st chosen lucky winner, then you get to chose which colony you want. :)
#1 Original colony #2 Orange mouth only colony
IMGP4154-1.jpg
IMGP4155-3.jpg

Rules:
1. Must be a current BAR member in good standing
2. Must follow DBTC rules - give freely to 3 other BAR members through the DBTC program
3. Promise to give a minimum of 10-15 heads on a frag back- this is a fast grower
4. Have a stable tank- tell me how you know it is stable - this one is important. :)
5. Must have started at least one DBTC of your own, or returned at least one DBTC item into the program. Please post the link. (If you have yet to start one, do it now! :) )
6. Please pick up at the next BOD or general meeting.
7. Follow all the above rules. :D

Note: I have treated this tank for benign flatworms/planaria. I don't see any now, but it is not a guarantee, so please take precautionary measures.

These are still available. :) Any beginners out there want to give them a try? They have got to be one of the easiest Zoas.

I'll take them if anybody doesn't want them, I promise to give back 2 frags and i do have a stable reef tank.

Let m know how to make the trade i normally work at Neptune's in Milpitas from 12 to 5 Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday during the day get off at 5 but can meet there i live in San Jose I can pick up around there or in the area.

Hi Adolfo,

This is not a trade, but a DBTC posting. If you abide by the DBTC rules...give back at least 2-3 frags to other people if you can, then after that you may trade or sell. :) See DBTC explanations and/or the offering post.

Have you ever offered or returned a DBTC item? If not, don't worry. I can waive this. When these grow out, you can return them and/or give them to some other newbie in the club. :)

I guess the only other question I have is, which of the colonies would you like?

PM me for pick up arrangements.

I understand its not a trade i meant switch of hands for me to pick up the coral. I have not given to the DBTC program yet but will in a few weeks once i get some frags made and healed up.

I have contributed to the NCRC site quite a few frags and returned many DBTC before. I do agree to abide by the rules posted above.

My frag was clean after dipping got nothing out. Its fully open promise to take pictures and post after my next water change and glass cleaning.

Looks good Adolfo. Thanks for the pic! BTW, your glass is squeeky clean! I always have a hard time at the bottom, close to the sand.

These guys are still doing great should have a single frag of 10 or more heads available in a few weeks. Just need to cut the sponge they are on and mount on a frag plug.

Back