High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - Neon Green Tip Anemone

Well, looks like my Neon Green Tip Anemone split yesterday afternoon and is separated in my tank this morning. I noticed a puff of cloudiness in my tank yesterday afternoon and then my anemone looked extremely deflated. This must have been when the split actually occurred. I'm setting up my 10 gallon right now and will be transferring the Neon Green Tip Anemone split over to it later today.

I received this anemone from Patrick over a year ago via the DBTC program. I'm willing to pass this anemone onto other members using the DBTC so long as they have the means and track record to keep these beauties. See my build thread and youtube video link for a look at the Neon Green Tip in my tank.

I may try my hand at doing some slicing and dicing. If so, there may be a possibility of two available Neon Green Tips if anyone else is interested.

Sounds like a pretty one. I would be happy to take care of the nem. I just took a knife to a rainbow last night and all seems well. I made a cut in half, then halfed a half. If the two small ones take (looks like they will) then they will be our first DBTC. Good luck, sterilize...

Interesting. I'd love one if one comes available in a few months (and after I actually join). I have a bright pink one I want to chop up but the wife says no, it is hers so I guess I'll wait for the good old fashioned cloning.

Back