Our mission

DBTC orange ring zoa's

Here is an old, obscured by bastard polyps pic when I first got the frag (PS, I am really starting to HATE those little yellow bastards, they are spreading EVERYWHERE in my tank...)

DSC_3422.JPG

I currently have 3 frags, could probably squeeze out another one if need be. Don't worry, the frags are yellow polyp free...

• BAR member
• Pickup at the December meeting or at my place in the city
• In case there is much interest, pick a number 1-10
• Put 2 more of these into DBTC before selling
• If my tank shits the bed think about giving me a frag ;)

Thanks!

Hi Jay,

I see you didn't get many takers. I think they are scared of the yellow polyps. I'll try some so the polyps don't feel unwanted. :D Do the orange ones grow as fast as the yellow polyps?

All frags spoken for, thanks all.

You got it dochou, also are you sure you want some of these yellow polyps? I have a nice frag on my frag rack of them but be warned they are borderline a pest as they spread fast and everywhere.

All, feel free to stop by my place in the city for the frags or at the December meeting, just let me know what works best.

Thanks!

Hey Jay, would you like a frag back?
I was just going to return these to DBTC. Let me know if you do. If not, I'll put it back in the loop.

Nice orange face with purple mouth. Skirt tentacles are a bit longer than the usual Zoa.

I can make one frag of this if anyone is interested. Please follow Badbreads DBTC rules. :)

Jay,
Did you ever get one back? I have two frags available and I think they're from you, but I'm not positive. I could bring them to the meeting today.

So, I have 1-2 frags of an orange zoa available today.

Back