Cali Kid Corals

DBTC orange stripe with green center clove polyps

glee

originally purchased from a local fish store maybe 3 months ago. i was told this was a trade-in from another reefer's tank. it is a fast grower and will attach to anything. i will make 3 frags with at least 3 polyps each and will be attached to sand or rubble so that you can easily add into your existing rock work.

cloves.jpg

rules:
1. you must be a BAR member.
2. you will never create a false name for this coral. please stick to orange stripe with green center clove polyps.
3. recipients must put back 2 frags of at least 3 polyps back into the dbtc before selling or trading.
4. you must keep this forum updated i.e. polyps flourishing, stagnating, or perishing
5. you must be able to pick up from the BAR regional frag swap or my place in sf.

please remember the rules, especially #4. i've offered red zoas on dbtc and do not see updates from everyone. this is really key for me to track the coral's progress under different conditions and to help others. thanks and happy reefing!

Hi glee
I would like to be considered for a frag of this beauty.
I will not be at the swap but I could pick up in SF
Thanks

I would love a piece of this. I used to have this coral but it got overwhelmed and killed by some regular orange clove polyps I had. I will DEFINITELY promise not to give this this coral some made up name. I will be volunteering at the swap so I can meet you there.

Patrick

Fixed.

When you create the first post for DBTC be sure to use the link for "Post a new chain" instead of the New Topic button.

i've heard from other reefers that this is a hard one to keep. i've chopped it up many times and each time it has grown back nicely. i can make a couple more frags of this and make it available at the frag swap.

Back