Cali Kid Corals

DBTC Progress

neuro

Webmaster
I posted this stuff in a separate thread reserved for BOD only, but I thought everyone should really see what I'm up to.

I've still got a lot to do, and I'm just trying my best to get the core functionality working. As of this post, you can add and edit an entry. I have disabled back-end database actions to avoid building a database full of test data. I will need to go back and write the other half of the database stuff that still needs to be written.

This tree will be displayed at the top of every dbtc thread. I need to go over and perform a "beauty" pass to make sure basic design elements (formatting, spacing, etc) are there.

Any suggestions are welcome, but be gentle; I have a laundry list of things to do.

Questions are welcome also.

The pictures below don't show the buttons (they appear when you hover over a person).

cap2.JPG

cap1.JPG

thanks @monkeybiz

i'm working on it whenever i have time. just a lot to dig through. will need to do a pass to also clean up code that isn't being used and to optimize things. that in itself is another week or more worth of work.

Back