Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Ring of Fire Zoanthids

Normal DBTC Rules Apply including the following:

***UPDATE: I NO LONGER HAVE THE COLONY OR FRAGS FOR THIS CORAL. I do not plan on having this in my tank because well I don't like it anymore. If interested contact the people who have a frag of it.

1) No selling until you pass it on DBTC at least one time.
2) Don't bring these to the BAR frag swaps. They're available here for free we don't need to incorporate this into the swap when they're already available to everyone.
3) Have fun and consider DBTCing your own corals.

Coral Info: Low to Moderate Light Levels
Low to Moderate Flow

I'm located in San Mateo.

You must post in this thread if interested.

RingFireTop.jpg

Last edited:
One frag went to hifidelity.
One frag went to reeferdale.
Last frag is going to nly04 if he picks up today

Frags go to people in the order i receive the request. And whoever can pick up earliest.

Last edited:
Looks like these are tapped, but thank you fro putting so any DBTC frags out for the club.

I'd love to get a small frag if these grow out more, but it sounds like thats down the road. Thanks for sharing your frags.

Thanks for waiting for me .......NOT!! I was one of the firsts if not THE first to inquire about these corals and I didn't get a chance to grab them cause I wasn't fast enough....I guess. I live pretty far from him (about 35Mi. one way), but was promised vi PM that he would "save" about 2 colonies for me....Not the case at all!! Bummer. I guess "you snooze you lose!"!!! hopefully in the future u r a man of your word, as stated, to save what was kinda promised to me.
You've had two weeks and only 35 miles between you and him? I think that's plenty of time and not nearly that far at all to drive.

Please remember that DBTC is a pay-it-forward program and does not entitle you to anyone's corals. Also, many of us are adults here so please conduct yourself accordingly. :)

Oh Boy!!! I am so so sorry. I got pretty tipsy last night and didn't mean to write that post. I don't even remember writing it to be honest. I was a little disappointed that i did not get a chance to grab the corals, but it wasn't that big of a deal. please accept my apologies for that post. WHOOPS!!!

Back