Cali Kid Corals

dbtc setosa

a couple of these avail....let me know light set up and pick a # 1-10

mother colony

IMG_5746.jpg

frags

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

these are frag plugs by the way....so not to think they are on larger frag disks

Great piece Serg. I'd love to try a piece since it's on my coral wishlist. But I'm still relatively new to the club so I'd feel a little guilty taking a great piece like this. I'm hoping to get my 10g prop tank up and running in the next few weeks so if you have another frag to donate to dbtc then, I'll enter the sweepstakes. Otherwise, maybe put me in line for 2nd gen.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5169.msg63737#msg63737 date=1226540689]
Phong, all DBTC start out in the normal section and get upgraded to DBTC-X :)
[/quote]
If I have something rare, it goes straight to DBTC-X ;) ..

Geeze Sergio have you beat out everyone combined for frags given out yet? :D

I'd have asked for a piece, but I still have hope that Norman still has a piece for me from a year ago or so :D

mike......sad to say but i have'nt beat all YET. it appears that although i have started a few dbtc threads ...the number of frags passed on is still on the low side.

mike if you would like a frag of setosa ....all you got to do is ask.............or better yet .........
a letter of apology to me for the trauma you have caused me in the past, harsh comments about the algae on my frag plugs , comments about the size of my mini colonies ( not being real colonies ), and pretty much just being down right mean. wow ....i feel a whole lot better now that i got that off my chest. :D

on the other hand since i have to bring up my handed out frag count .....all you have to do is ask. ;D

hahahaha... you get an apology from me when you can pry it out of my dead cold coral skeleton hands! :D

Seriously though, I just set up the new temp tank, key word there is TEMP, so I really don't know if I want to add anything else, although that setosa does look pretty orange without getting all "cap like" and ruining good real-estate, but I'm lacking room for stuff, sure I can cram stuff in if I want, but "prime" positioning under my halides is limited now, so maybe down the road sometime :)

Hell I don't even know if I'm going to do the BAR frag swap in February... although I almost can't miss it :D

Back