got ethical husbandry?

DBTC- TYREE SPACE MONSTER PALYS

Just like my other previous DBTC's , I want to introduce my new DBTC of TYREE SPACE MONSTER PALYS . Yes these are real deal sourced from Gonz of Gonzo corals the originator of the Space Monster Palythoa.

I've also had these guys for a long time now and prior to getting out I want to distribute several of these to folks that can and keep these guys alive. I will also place the same requirements that I placed on the previous DBTC's to these TYREE SPACE MONSTER PALYS as well.
( If you can't obide by them or don't want to follow my requirements and therefor not join, I totally understand )

I have not made a lot of public DBTC or give away's most of my contributions were more lowkey and not public, so before I fully get out I want to go out with a bang with giving out nice looking polyps for people to continue to share.

the requirements I have for these guys are.
1. To be grown out only to be given to DBTC, this piece will be given out as strictly DBTC pass around / grow out.
2. Whom ever it's given to shall also abide by the same requirement and shall put the same requirements to whom ever it's passed down to for DBTC
2. NOT to be offered for SALE or for TRADE ( I really don't want to see this in Ebay/CL/ coral forums offered for trade or sale.
3. "If" I ever return to the hobby, I get 1st dibs on frags of this piece.

The true intent of this, is to pass it around for free and grow out to be pass again and again with out any personal gain. If you can abide by this and ensure that anyone that you also pass down this coral to also abides by the same rules then you can have one. I have made 3 frags at the moment. Once the other 2-3 DBTC frags have been picked up this will give me space to place the Hornet Frag. I will take at least 4 folks for now that I will place as the first 5 to be given the SMPs once they are going to be fragged. No numbers to pick or games, just Let me know why you should be picked.

No good pics right now but for reference please see here.

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=11069

1st frag has already by Given to Jess.
Charles-

Mel, sorry didn't see your request till I was done. I'll put you on the second round of cuttings. I gave you a 3-4 polyp of KingMidas and a nice clump of PinkNGold palys for your trouble of driving down here. PM me to remind me to cut you a TSMP.

Back