Jestersix

DBTC "WHITE GREEN VELVETS" zoanthids

I've had these guys for a long time now and prior to getting out I want to distribute several of these to folks that can and keep these guys alive. These Zoanthids were originally matte white with lavender center with black designs in the middle. As time passed some of the green developed green hue's. The pictures that I have attached don't do these things justice. Only a few have seen these guys and NO they aren't bleached.

The requirements I have for these guys are.
1. To be grown out only to be given to DBTC, this piece will be given out as strictly DBTC pass around / grow out.
2. Whom ever it's given to shall also abide by the same requirement and shall put the same requirements to whom ever it's passed down to for DBTC
2. NOT to be offered for SALE or for TRADE ( I really don't want to see this in Ebay/CL/ coral forums offered for trade or sale.
3. DO not send this to Coral Pedia or similar ID sights to be put with some funky crazy name. They're " WHITE GREEN VELVETS "
4. "If" I ever return to the hobby, I get 1st dibs on frags of this piece.
5. KEEP IT HERE DON'T talk about it in any other forum or hype it any where. " RULES OF FIGHT CLUB " LMAO

The true intent of this, is to pass it around for free and grow out to be pass again and again with out any personal gain. If you can abide by this and ensure that anyone that you also pass down this coral to also abides by the same rules then you can have one. I have made several frags. Best is to pick up from me at my work in Genentech in SSF.

MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW HOW AND WHEN YOUR GONNA PICK EM UP

photo-1.jpg

tankPICTURES001.jpg

photo.jpg

Frags were cut last night, single polyp frags and one frag with 2 polyps on it. Ready for pick up starting tomorrow from my work @ Genentech off oyster point in SSF. Near the UPS main station.

Charles-

[list type=decimal]
[*]ZEPPLOCK
[*]eldiablosrt8
[*]xcaret (mario)
[*]newhobby(Roberto)
melly mel (Mel)
LordHelmet(Chris)
Orion (Gus)
[/list type=decimal]

Charles, I can try to grow those. Zoas do pretty well in my tank.

p.s. I can pick up during the swap if anyone else who picks up from you can bring them there.

added, let me know when you guys want to pick up as well. If needed I can bring to work with me tommorrow. I need to make space to frag my Purple Hornets and others for another DBTC.

thanks
Charles-

I don't travel to the south/east bays anymore as I don't go visiting LFS there anymore and I don't attend Swaps either. So best way to get me is during my work or after work from 5-7pm

Added, I'll take pics of the actual frags with the Nikon D5000x today hopefully I can get better one and they're open after the fragging late last night.

hi Charles

I would like to have a frag if there is still any available. I read and understand your rules. I would be going to San Francisco next Monday so I can stop by Genentech and pick it up.

Hi all sorry didn't get to take pics, account was disabled for a couple hours. The frags are resting still . A bit pissed about the fragging from mother colony and peroxide dip. Maybe Monday I can set up time for pick up at my work? That should give them time to fully heal.

Back