Reef nutrition

Dipped and QT'd

kinetic

Supporting Member
My frags from the swap are now in the QT!

I dipped in providone for about 15 minutes, then temperature acclimated to my QT tank, then put in a quarter of an interceptor tab into the qt bucket, then a few drops of flatworm exit.

I'll wait until midnight before transferring them over.

can't wait to see them under my halides ;)

Yup my frags are in my nano-cube which I converted into a QT... or is that QC? :D
My frags I got from Rich are already extending their polyps... I just hope they do ok under the 3-24w PC bulbs for a few days while I observe any signs of stress from pests.

Either way, I too want to see them under halide goodness.

Daniel, 12.5 mg I've overdosed by accident (by an embarrassing amount... oops..) and not seen any issues. I hope you have a good scale..

The Green table I received from NY looks REAL nice, my score of the day for sure.

Thanks everyone I had a good time!

I guess i cant overdoes then for I only had a 2.5g pill made for dogs the size of guinea pigs.

I didnt get the pink lemonade or setosa I was covetting, but I got the Tyree tri color . I also got the Atlantis Red and Green Christmas Acro Mirabilis. Oh wait..I bought that after the swap =)

I'm pretty sure I way overdosed interceptor on a 5g bucket (QT). but people have massively overdosed without any problems.

I also dosed with flatworm exit just in case. I guess I have some red planaria already, but heck, it might kill something else.

Dipped and aclimated. great time. Lets just hope i didn't dip to long.

who did get the monti setosa? i wanted that one as well.

I'm just leaving mine in QT for a week.

Similar to Art, I did a 15-30 min TMPCC dip (some have suggested it is the same as providone), then into my 2.5g QT where I added a healthy dose of interceptor (about 1/32 of a pill => appropriate for 8.75g ).

C

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=2990.msg32195#msg32195 date=1202624184]
Dipped and aclimated. great time. Lets just hope i didn't dip to long.

who did get the monti setosa? i wanted that one as well.

[/quote]
I won one in the raffle but give it to Lap. I had a frag for the DBTC but lost it. I should have one in a few months.

you gave away a setosa!!!!!! not bad. i wanted to see where the raffle one went but as you probably saw i had my hands full with the 3 screaming terrors. :)

(waiting for DBTC)

24 hours later, some frags went into my 40g breeder, and I just said what the heck and put 4 pieces into my display =) My display is no longer a virgin!

Back