Reef nutrition

Dyngoe's New Home Office

Dyngoe

Supporting Member
Hi All,

OK, you've read the stories about the drama/trauma so I thought I'd share my new office with my new 120G tank. Here goes....
A little history..
My first move to Brentwood in June resulted in this:
608_08_11_08_10_11_24.jpg

After that became an issue I moved everything to Moraga in August:
608_08_11_08_10_12_03.JPG

Then I needed to bring it all home and put it in my new room, but unfortunately my room looked like this:
608_08_11_08_10_13_14.jpg

As of tonight..
So, after some serious leg work and racked nerves, it now looks like this from outside:
608_08_11_08_10_13_52.jpg

And here's the inside: (You can see the small frag tank from Ben and the great sump from Doug)
608_08_11_08_10_17_08.jpg

The main tank (I still stink a tank photos, but you get the idea. Still need to move some more stuff off the sand.):
608_08_11_08_10_18_03.jpg

The 20G "Brute" top-off reservoir, CA reactor and Kalk Reactor (Yes, I plan on running both):
608_08_11_08_10_18_30.jpg

And, finally, the 55G fuge on the other side of the room (cleaned out all of my caulpera, so waiting for cheato to get bigger):
608_08_11_08_10_19_00.jpg

OK, so I missed a few BIG steps along the way. I'll be taking more photos as I add fish and the corals come back after all of my troubles in the final move. You may notice some BIG colonies of Orange Digi, Purple Acro, Green Slimer, etc that are missing. Yeah, survived both moves out of the house, but had serious problems moving them all home. Oh well, life, limes, kamikaze shots, right? More pics,details and stories to come; like my MH/T5 hybrid light, the super-modded ER8-1 skimmer, plumbing/electrical, building the walls to cover the tank and much more.

Looking good dude.. !!! My kind of office :) I sent you a PM awhile back about a small acrylic tank to use as a sump. Did you ever get it? Is that one of those 6g truvu nanos sitting on your desk?? Those are sweet with the acrylic canopy and built in stand...

Got the message about the tank and I'm actually getting one of your old 29G ones from Levi tomorrow. So, no need to take another tank from you directly, I'm going throw a proxy. ;) Not sure of the make on the small tank (got it from Tommy) but it measures out to ~7G. It is a SWEET QT tank. I have a little HOB filter, a small heater and a thermometer that I just store in it until needed. I think it will eventually be a highly modded/customized nano but who knows what will happen, right?

BTW, I just noticed what's on my screen. That picture is SOOOO me! Fish tank, tools sitting around for unfinished projects, Steelers hat, can of Grizzly and RC on the laptop. Put a gin and tonic or a nice tequila in that picture and you might just see my vision of heaven. ;D

Back