High Tide Aquatics

East Bay meet & greet POSTPONED

Will you attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi there everybody looks like we were able to squeeze in on Saturday August 8th at Epidemic Ale in North Concord. We are limited to 20, so if we could get an RSVP thing list going that would be awesome!!

To check out their beer/soursr/kombucha selection and food truck menu : http://www.epidemicales.com

Looking forward to meeting some other members!!
Off topic but what kind of blenny is that in your photo? S/he looks super happy/full! :p

Have fun with the meet up everyone!

Off topic but what kind of blenny is that in your photo? S/he looks super happy/full! :p

Have fun with the meet up everyone!
Oh that’s Boo. He’s a lawnmower and full of personality. He will follow me when I pass the tank and stand up like that in front of me. He’s probably the longest in the tank. I would be devastated if I lost him.

OK everyone.. looks like this is a no go. I'll cancel the reservation and see what we can come up with next month. Thanks to all that responded... East Bay WILL represent soon!!!

Thanks for planning this Susan, your effort is appreciated.

It’s really hard right now I think for a lot of people with COVID getting worse. A lot of people are taking vacations and attending delayed events before it gets worse, a lot are covering those folks at work, and a lot are isolating more already since the delta variant is so much more infectious.

Thanks for planning this Susan, your effort is appreciated.

It’s really hard right now I think for a lot of people with COVID getting worse. A lot of people are taking vacations and attending delayed events before it gets worse, a lot are covering those folks at work, and a lot are isolating more already since the delta variant is so much more infectious.
Yeah the Delta variant is no joke. Lots more kids ending up in the ICU, only 39% effective (we may find out its lower) from infection with the Pfizer vaccine against infection. It still offers good protection against hospitalization. Masking up and social distancing is the only way we may prevent future variants from popping up that may be more dangerous. Hopefully a booster is approved soon, I hear a third Pfizer shot is just a month or so away.

Back