High Tide Aquatics

Empty Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuro

Webmaster
I don't have a screen cap right now, but sometimes when i get a list of Alerts in the upper right corner, they only mention who it is referring to, not any link or anything. just blank.

other times, i get a link (which i assume is supposed to happen). maybe we can check the add-on to see if there are any updates?

I've noticed that when someone mentions me (@Geneva for example) and not in reply to something I've written, I will get an alert but no link is attached so I have to search new posts to find the reference. Should a link be provided with the alert or is this how it is supposed to work?

@FeliciaLynn - did you get empty alert?
@neuro - did you get alert with link since you started this thread?

I may have tracked down the problem here. The fix involves rebuilding the master data for the entire site, which is an ominous sounding event accomplished by clicking one button. I want to check with Denzil before I do it, and I'll probably do it late one night in case it takes the site offline for a time.

Cool, glad to hear it's working now. Sorry about the inconvenience guys, I think it was add-on related.

Thanks for taking care of that and checking in with me first, Philip! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back