Our mission

Eric's IM 40L aio

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
So I just pulled the trigger on one of these today. My plan is to break down my garage tanks and move what's left into this tank.

Screenshot_20230306_200638_Chrome.jpg

Innovative marine is one of my favorite tanks, love thier glass,silicon and sleek designs. I have aio 10g and the aio 20g peninsula. The 20g peninsula has been running for 4years and I abuse the glass/silicon while cleaning it with a razor blade yet the silicon did not budge!
Have fun setting the new tank up!!

I have really mixed feelings about these APS stands especially after putting one together. Both my floor and my stand are level, but when the two met nothing was level. After a bit of tweeking the stand is now level with my floor.

I ordered the black stand but I received and email saying they had one stand left and it wasn't up to their standards. I could either go white, wait 4-6 weeks or go white.

20230311_002318.jpg

White it is.

This came with a mightjet dc return pump. I think it's max is 538 gph. Anyone have any experience with those? I was thinking of throwing a vectra s2 back there.

This came with a mightjet dc return pump. I think it's max is 538 gph. Anyone have any experience with those? I was thinking of throwing a vectra s2 back there.

I run two of them in my IM75 in the sump. They don’t recommend it in the usage in that manner, but it works for the most part. They’re great little pumps in a nice small package. I haven’t had any issue with any of the mighty jets of various sizes that I run, think I have 6 or so of them of them running in some shape or form across my tanks.

Vectra s2 would be crazy overkill and unnecessary. You’d have to make sure to calibrate so it didn’t have a chance of spray out of your tank.

Back