License to krill

Financial Reports FY 2018

mray2660

Supporting Member
Please find attached the reports for first 2 months of 2018. If you have any questions please let me now. Note these reports do not include the income from the Coral Farmers Event.

If you have any questions please let me know. After the BOD meeting on March 17 we will post the proposed budget for FY 2018.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards

Mike

Attachments

daddio

Quick question. I am not a numbers guy, so am I reading this right that bank fees were over $591 for this 7 month period?

Rostato

Supporting Member
Agreed...I’ve never liked the fact that a bank charges fees. We are letting them use our money...shouldn’t they be paying us? Anyway, sorry for being off topic.

daddio

Mark,
This includes all fees including PayPal which charges 2% for every transaction.
Still seems steep. With membership dues, Paypal was probably only around $90. So that leaves $500 over 7 months, so still over $70 month. Not "squawking", just curious if there is a way to lower this amount going forward?

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Maybe start a thread with that info? I may be able to help in some capacity
Been hoping the board seats and descriptions would be found from the depths and made a sticky so all could easily see. The information was once there, I know not how to find it.

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Still seems steep. With membership dues, Paypal was probably only around $90. So that leaves $500 over 7 months, so still over $70 month. Not "squawking", just curious if there is a way to lower this amount going forward?
Mark for treasurer?

daddio

So the total banking fees for the first 4 months of 2018 were $173.66
At month 5 the fees jumped almost $400 to $571.66
How is it possible that in one month we paid $398.51 in banking fees???????

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
I haven't read everything closely, but I would guess it's PayPal related. Our transactions with them are not spread out evenly.