Reef nutrition

Free 90g all glass tank with build-in overflow

17919aea3731b42162366ace071d5a18.jpg

The tank is off the stand and ready to be picked up.

Again, members only, pick up in San Pablo, pm me for arrangements.

Will post it else where after a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

it's my outdoor hydro for tomato, pepper, green onion, small veggies. works very well.
Ahh sweet, glad to hear you're getting fruiting vegetables. Whenever I see hydro setups almost always they're leafy greens like lettuce, which nutritionally speaking is not worth my time, I tried doing tomatoes once, and while I got lots of roots, just never did get much growth above the water line.

I see, but dont give up, try this, you need to prune the branches that will not get flowers so all the nutients goes to the branches that are getting the flowers. also add additives once a week, ensure good water flow too. trim back the roots. i never grew lettuces since i have too many birds and snails around me also the damn cats would nib on my veggies. unless yours is indoor which would have less problems I'm experiencing.

It was indoor, but years ago (nothing grown except weeds since my kid was born :D), and while I don't have to worry about those particular pests one huge problem I had was insects, inside with no predators (other than spiders maybe) they just went absolutely bonkers explosion of population, especially those white flies, which is also part of the reason whey I haven't grown anything in my greenhouse since then.

Back