Jestersix

Free a paired Stripe Damsel

Hi Reefers
Just want to find a home for a nice pair of stripe damsels. They are eating like a pig and is very healthy. They are around 2.5-3 inch, currently living in my sump. I got them from a nice reefer @Corallus while he was taking down his tank. I thought I was going to keep them for a while until I decide to sell my smaller tank. I actually found a seller for my tank so I need to find a home for them.
PM me if you are interested
Im located in SF near City College.
Thank You

Attachments

• Damsel-8.jpg
    Damsel-8.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20210410_191132.jpg
    IMG_20210410_191132.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 140
I’m willing to be fish delivery driver if @PeetaJai doesn’t have another reason to head to the east bay. These guys are basically my fault, and he did me a solid by agreeing to take them. Plus I think @ashburn2k may have a coral or 2 for sale I might be interested in... would next weekend sometime work?

Hey @Corallus , nah is not your fault. Is my fault since I promised you to keep them it just bad timing on my part sorry. I can still keep them for a while till I find them a home and once I get the new setup from Eric, I can sump them. My main concern now is the sump might to be too small for them to be happy or else I am perfectly fine keeping them.

Thank you Ashburn for willing to take them in. Rolf if you are planning to go to @ashburn2k to buy corals I can definitely drop it off at your place. Just let me know the date and time, I can come to you.

Last edited:
Back