Kessil

Free candy cane frags to any subscribed BAR member

During a recent aquascaping exercise I broke 2 large candy cane colonies in multiple pieces. I have too many of them now in my tank, therefore some need new homes.

I have 2 types of candy cane corals to offer: one is a neon/bright green and the other one is a regular green.

First target audience, is any BAR paid member. If there are pieces left, I'll extend the offer to guest members too. Pick up in San Jose Almaden area or San Jose downtown, the later only during business hours on most weekdays.

candy_cane_neon.jpg
candy_cane_regular.jpg

Yes I agree with enderturtle if ur tank is cycled. And water parameters look desent. I'd say do a little research on calcium and alkalinity. And give her a shot!!!! Nothing to loose. That's how I got started too. But CAUTION coral can be very addictive I'm on a 12 step program to kick my coral addiction but my girlfriend says its not working:) I may have some softys for u to try As well. Zoas that is. Free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahHaha I love it. I'm going to tell her that next time I try to cram another coral in my tank. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh. I was just commenting on a member's candy cane this week. I cannot make it to the south bay for awhile but I am hopeful some will appear at future frag swaps. : ) Nice job growing those out!

Back