Neptune Aquatics

FREE EVERYTHING! (moving and looking for good caretakers)

brleong

Supporting Member
Hello all,

I'm going to be moving and can't take my tank with me, so all my livestock/live rock will need to go to a good home. I'd rather not send them to a LFS if I don't have to.

Up for grabs are the following:

Yellow Tang
Koran Angel
Coral Beauty
White Damsel
mated pair of Clown Fish
Baby Snowflake Eel
100+ pounds of live rock
40 pounds Live Sand

Coral:
Neon Toadstool Mushrooms
Brown Montis
Hollywood Stunner Chalice
War Coral
GSP
Orange Zoas

Other stuff (available after livestock is gone)

DIY LED system (2 100W LED's)

Please let me know what you are interested in and adopt my babies!

Last edited:
wow, I'm overwhelmed by the number of messages already. I will be responding to messages in the order in which I get them, so if you don't hear back from me immediately, you may be next in line and I will contact you if the person before you falls through.

Also, I wanted to note that for anyone interested in these, I'd prefer they go to stable homes and not freshly cycled tanks. I've also received messages from people with almost no posts. I will be screening those users more heavily to ensure that they go to good homes, and will not be re-sold immediately or die quickly in inexperienced tanks.

I may be interested in the coral beauty, can you tell me a little about them as far as personality, current diet, any issues with eating corals, as well as temperament so I can see if it would be a good fit with my current fish and critters.

Back