Kessil

FREE RAFFLE: Brand New Kessil 360W-E LED Light

KessilGiveAwayV2Long.png

The Bay Area Reefers Club (BAR) is giving away a brand new Kessil A360W E-Series LED light (Valued at $399.00) for FREE. This is a high output LED light capable of growing most corals. Most of the local fish stores in the Bay Area use this light to grow their coral at their stores or are authorized dealers. This promotional giveaway is sponsored by Kessil.

How Do I Win The Kessil?
  1. Must be a Supporting Member.
  2. Go to BAR's facebook post via this link and click Like.
  3. Like the Kessil Facebook page.
  4. Post a picture in this thread of the coral you want/like the most.

• You have to do all four things to qualify.
Random Drawing
  • On July 6th, a winner will be chosen from this thread at random.
  • If you did not Like the post and the page, we will choose a different winner at random.
  • If you do not respond within 1 week of being contacted, we will choose a different winner at random.
BAR Membership
  • The earlier you become a member, the more benefits you can receive.
  • I remember my first time signing up for BAR membership was at the Newbie Workshop in 2014. There was a cooler full of free corals donated by BAR members. I paid my 30$ and went home with a blue ricordea, a green and yellow yuma, and a green hammer coral. Also learned a ton about reef keeping from the information stations.

BARsKessil.png

THIS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY IS OVER! A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

Want more prizes? I'm bringing a boatload of free raffle prizes to the Regional Frag Swap in September.

Last edited:
Well I'm Out as I don't have or use facebook....lol...;)

@Enderturtle there is no link to BAR Facebook page (Fixed)

Is a picture of your own favorite coral in your tank or in general?

Last edited:
Facebook

When I was planning this giveaway, I realized that some of us may not use Facebook. That's OK. Making a facebook account is absolutely free and easy. You can do it in less than 5 minutes actually. And you do not have to be an avid facebook user to do this competition.

Everyone is capable of participating in this giveaway.

You do not have to post any facebook information here but the BOD will check to see if the post/page has been liked.

Good luck to everyone that participates. :)

Last edited:
My favorite is my ATL Lavender Lace Duncan colony that I got back in December 2011. I grew it out from 3 tiny heads and its survived multiple crashes.

Here is the original frag in December 2011.
zodoib.jpg

Here it is now!
IMG_5541.jpg

Back